Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Tourism business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Tourism bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Tourism business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Tourism in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Master Your Hyperlocal Marketing
Hyperlocal contextual marketing creates relationship with the customers
Thanks to this innovative marketing technique, business owners are able to create a relationship with their customer that goes beyond the simple advice to buy at that very moment when the potential customer is in a specific area. Geo-conquesting allows the business owner first to connect the real world with digital devices, and secondly follow up with prospects by cross-device retargeting - even after they have left the fenced area where the first contact was made. Furthermore, thanks to big data and contextual advertising the marketer can now laser target interest based and extend the customer's experience to different contexts, which is great for cross-selling and increasing the lifetime customer value.
Exclusive Hyperlocal Sales Funnel Formula
Blurred lines between virtual and physical
Proximity marketing is an expression used to explain location technology for attracting consumers through direct engagement on their mobile devices or GPS or Blootooth enabled mobile phones. With omnichannel browsing and consumer shopping patterns, proximity marketing seeks to provide marketing methods with high relevancy and personalized, contextual targeting. To pull in more sales, local businesses want to make relevant compelling offers the user cannot resist. For the attraction and retention of future customers techniques and tools are needed. Technologies like geo-conquesting, geo-fencing, NFC, social check-ins and retargeting are being used these days to accomplish an appropriate combination of digital advertising and marketing and offline buying.
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For Airlines Mobile Marketing
- Hyper Local Marketing Ideas For Critical Success Factors Of Airbnb Mobile Marketing
- How To Find Competitors Customers For How To Market Travel Agency Services
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For Marketing Hotel And Tourism Services
- Hyper Local Mobile Marketing For Marketing In Tourism And Travel Service
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For Marketing In Tourism Industry
- Mobile Marketing For Small Business For Marketing Mix For Tourism Services
- Effective Local Marketing For Marketing Mix Of Tourism Services
- How To Attract Customers From Competitors For Marketing Of Tourism Services
- How To Find Competitors Customers For Marketing Strategies Of Medical Tourism Services
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For Marketing Travel Services To Senior Consumers
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For Service Marketing Strategy For Tourism
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Companies For Service Marketing Strategy For Tourism Industry
- Local Marketing Strategies And Tactics For The Best Places To Market Tourism
- How To Attract Customers From Competitors For Tourism Marketing Strategies And Promotion