Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Tourism business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Tourism bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Tourism business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Tourism in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Cracking The Big Data And Combine It With Geo-Location Data In Real Time For Your Local Marketing
The right ad being displayed at the right time at the right place boosts conversions and reduces ad spend
One of the most crucial factor in hyperlocal marketing is to provide an irresistable offer to the consumer at the right time and place at a seductive price. This is a conversion requirement.
- Right Time: The delivery of advertisements must happen when the potential customer has a need for the product or service.
- Right Place: The promotion must be put in front of the consumer's eyeballs at the very moment when he/she is near the store and the probability of the conversion is at a peak. Big Data shows that advertisements served within a close radius around the store tend to get five times more conversions.
- Right Offer: Promos must be tailored to the needs of the target audience. For the purpose of campaign optimization the metrics and the profile of the most loyal clients and their buying patterns must be taken into account and match the customer avatar.
Master Your Hyperlocal Marketing
Hyperlocal Marketing - a powerful ally for sales
Thanks to Hyperlocal Marketing, customers of a local business can receive coupons, containing a daily deal offer, directly on their smart phones, while walking, looking and shopping within a specific pre-defined area such as the competitor's store for example. With geo-fencing the retailer or service professional can easily drive his shopping experience and increase his sales. Hyperlocal Marketing allows the business to literally transform people passing by the store in customers by pulling and attracting them even away from the competition and inside the advertiser's store, engaging them with competitive offers as well as interesting, personalized and contextual content.
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For Airlines Mobile Marketing
- Hyper Local Marketing Ideas For Critical Success Factors Of Airbnb Mobile Marketing
- How To Find Competitors Customers For How To Market Travel Agency Services
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For Marketing Hotel And Tourism Services
- Hyper Local Mobile Marketing For Marketing In Tourism And Travel Service
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For Marketing In Tourism Industry
- Mobile Marketing For Small Business For Marketing Mix For Tourism Services
- Effective Local Marketing For Marketing Mix Of Tourism Services
- How To Attract Customers From Competitors For Marketing Of Tourism Services
- How To Find Competitors Customers For Marketing Strategies Of Medical Tourism Services
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For Marketing Travel Services To Senior Consumers
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For Service Marketing Strategy For Tourism
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Companies For Service Marketing Strategy For Tourism Industry
- Local Marketing Strategies And Tactics For The Best Places To Market Tourism
- How To Attract Customers From Competitors For Tourism Marketing Strategies And Promotion