Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Tourism business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Tourism bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Tourism business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Tourism in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
How Your Local Business Too Can Benefit From Hyperlocal Advertising
Hyperlocal Marketing - a powerful ally for sales
Thanks to Hyperlocal Marketing, customers of a local business can receive coupons, containing a daily deal offer, directly on their smart phones, while walking, looking and shopping within a specific pre-defined area such as the competitor's store for example. With geo-fencing the retailer or service professional can easily drive his shopping experience and increase his sales. Hyperlocal Marketing allows the business to literally transform people passing by the store in customers by pulling and attracting them even away from the competition and inside the advertiser's store, engaging them with competitive offers as well as interesting, personalized and contextual content.
Make Your Hyperlocal Marketing Funnel A Reality
Hyperlocal contextual marketing creates relationship with the customers
Thanks to this innovative marketing technique, business owners are able to create a relationship with their customer that goes beyond the simple advice to buy at that very moment when the potential customer is in a specific area. Geo-conquesting allows the business owner first to connect the real world with digital devices, and secondly follow up with prospects by cross-device retargeting - even after they have left the fenced area where the first contact was made. Furthermore, thanks to big data and contextual advertising the marketer can now laser target interest based and extend the customer's experience to different contexts, which is great for cross-selling and increasing the lifetime customer value.
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For Airlines Mobile Marketing
- Hyper Local Marketing Ideas For Critical Success Factors Of Airbnb Mobile Marketing
- How To Find Competitors Customers For How To Market Travel Agency Services
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For Marketing Hotel And Tourism Services
- Hyper Local Mobile Marketing For Marketing In Tourism And Travel Service
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For Marketing In Tourism Industry
- Mobile Marketing For Small Business For Marketing Mix For Tourism Services
- Effective Local Marketing For Marketing Mix Of Tourism Services
- How To Attract Customers From Competitors For Marketing Of Tourism Services
- How To Find Competitors Customers For Marketing Strategies Of Medical Tourism Services
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For Marketing Travel Services To Senior Consumers
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For Service Marketing Strategy For Tourism
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Companies For Service Marketing Strategy For Tourism Industry
- Local Marketing Strategies And Tactics For The Best Places To Market Tourism
- How To Attract Customers From Competitors For Tourism Marketing Strategies And Promotion