Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Tax Advisory Service business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Tax Advisory Service bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Tax Advisory Service business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Tax Advisory Service in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Be Warned That You’re Losing Ad-Spend By Not Using Hyperlocal Advertising Campaigns
Artificial intelligence in action with big data analysis
Thanks to the information gathered by hyperlocal, proximity and contextual marketing methods, local advertisers now have access to large amount of data, that can be used to generate an heat-map of spaces and identify which areas of a business generate more attraction and engagement, and thus have a good potential to increase sales and revenues.
Exclusive Hyperlocal Sales Funnel Formula
Blurred lines between virtual and physical
Proximity marketing is an expression used to explain location technology for attracting consumers through direct engagement on their mobile devices or GPS or Blootooth enabled mobile phones. With omnichannel browsing and consumer shopping patterns, proximity marketing seeks to provide marketing methods with high relevancy and personalized, contextual targeting. To pull in more sales, local businesses want to make relevant compelling offers the user cannot resist. For the attraction and retention of future customers techniques and tools are needed. Technologies like geo-conquesting, geo-fencing, NFC, social check-ins and retargeting are being used these days to accomplish an appropriate combination of digital advertising and marketing and offline buying.
- Best Way To Advertise Locally For How To Get Clients For My Tax Business
- Geo Targeted Push Notifications For How To Get New Business Tax Clients
- Effective Local Marketing For How To Market To Accountants
- How To Find Competitors Customers For Marketing Income Tax Services
- How To Attract Customers From Competitors For Tax Service Marketing Ideas
- Geo Targeted Push Notifications For The Best Place To Market Tax Advisors
- Geo Targeting Service For The Best Place To Market Tax Advisory Services
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For The Best Place To Promote Tax Services