Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting?is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s?Seminar business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your?Seminar bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Seminar business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for?Seminar in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Exclusive Hyperlocal Sales Funnel Formula
Blurred lines between virtual and physical
Proximity marketing is an expression used to explain location technology for attracting consumers through direct engagement on their mobile devices or GPS or Blootooth enabled mobile phones. With omnichannel browsing and consumer shopping patterns, proximity marketing seeks to provide marketing methods with high relevancy and personalized, contextual targeting. To pull in more sales, local businesses want to make relevant compelling offers the user cannot resist. For the attraction and retention of future customers techniques and tools are needed. Technologies like geo-conquesting, geo-fencing, NFC, social check-ins and retargeting are being used these days to accomplish an appropriate combination of digital advertising and marketing and offline buying.
Why Use Geo-Conquesting For Hyperlocal Advertising
The right ad being displayed at the right time at the right place boosts conversions and reduces ad spend
One of the most crucial factor in hyperlocal marketing is to provide an irresistable offer to the consumer at the right time and place at a seductive price. This is a conversion requirement.
- Right Time: The delivery of advertisements must happen when the potential customer has a need for the product or service.
- Right Place: The promotion must be put in front of the consumer's eyeballs at the very moment when he/she is near the store and the probability of the conversion is at a peak. Big Data shows that advertisements served within a close radius around the store tend to get five times more conversions.
- Right Offer: Promos must be tailored to the needs of the target audience. For the purpose of campaign optimization the metrics and the profile of the most loyal clients and their buying patterns must be taken into account and match the customer avatar.
- Competitive Conquesting Advertising For Best Way To Advertise A Class
- Geo Targeted Mobile Coupons For Financial Seminar Marketing
- Geo Targeted Mobile Coupons For How To Fill A Seminar
- Effective Local Marketing Strategies For How To Market Seminars And Workshops
- How To Find Competitors Customers For How To Market Training Workshops
- Geo Targeting Service For How To Promote Classes
- How To Geo Target On Event For Seminar Marketing For Financial Advisors
- Competitive Conquesting Advertising For Seminar Marketing Plan
- Geo Targeted Mobile Ads For Seminar Marketing Services
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Examples For Seminar Promotion Campaigns
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For Seminar Promotion Companies
- Local Marketing Strategies And Tactics For The Best Places To Promote Seminars