Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Retail business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Retail bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Retail business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Retail in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
How Your Local Business Too Can Benefit From Hyperlocal Advertising
A Location Based Service is critical to local businesses and organizations to gather real insights from data tied to a specific location
Hyperlocal networking is more commonly referred to as a user "check-in". Near LBS - also known as NLBS involves hyperlocal-range technologies like WLAN, Bluetooth low energy, infrared and/or RFID / Near field communication. These networking systems are deployed to match mobile devices to nearby services. This method allows a person to access information based on their proximity to a geo-location; This is very suitable for use in indoor premises or restricted areas. Another alternative is an operator- and GPS-independent location service based on access into the deep level telecoms network (SS7). This system provides accurate and quick determination of geographical coordinates of mobile phone numbers by delivering operator-independent location data and this even works for handsets that are not GPS-enabled. GPS and GSM do not work well inside buildings, so other technologies are being deployed, including co-pilot beacon for CDMA networks, Wifi, UWB, Bluetooth, and RFID.
Master Your Hyperlocal Marketing
Hyperlocal contextual marketing creates relationship with the customers
Thanks to this innovative marketing technique, business owners are able to create a relationship with their customer that goes beyond the simple advice to buy at that very moment when the potential customer is in a specific area. Geo-conquesting allows the business owner first to connect the real world with digital devices, and secondly follow up with prospects by cross-device retargeting - even after they have left the fenced area where the first contact was made. Furthermore, thanks to big data and contextual advertising the marketer can now laser target interest based and extend the customer's experience to different contexts, which is great for cross-selling and increasing the lifetime customer value.
- White Label Proximity Marketing For Best Retail Marketing Campaigns
- Effective Local Marketing For Best Retail Promotions
- Hyper Local Marketing Ideas For Creative Retail Promotions
- How To Win Customers From Competitors For How Do You Promote Retail Sales
- White Label Proximity Marketing For How To Promote A Store
- Taking Customers From Competitors For Local Retail Marketing
- Geo Targeting Service For Marketing Strategies For Retail Stores
- How To Find Your Competitors Customers For Retail Marketing Services
- Geo Targeted Mobile Ads For Retail Promotion Strategy
- Geo Targeted Banner Ads For Retail Services Creative Field Marketing
- How To Find Competitors Customers For Retail Store Promotion Ideas
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For Shop Advertising Ideas
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For The Best Places To Market Retail