Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Professional Service business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Professional Service bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Professional Service business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Professional Service in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Be Warned That You’re Losing Ad-Spend By Not Using Hyperlocal Advertising Campaigns
Blurred lines between virtual and physical
Proximity marketing is an expression used to explain location technology for attracting consumers through direct engagement on their mobile devices or GPS or Blootooth enabled mobile phones. With omnichannel browsing and consumer shopping patterns, proximity marketing seeks to provide marketing methods with high relevancy and personalized, contextual targeting. To pull in more sales, local businesses want to make relevant compelling offers the user cannot resist. For the attraction and retention of future customers techniques and tools are needed. Technologies like geo-conquesting, geo-fencing, NFC, social check-ins and retargeting are being used these days to accomplish an appropriate combination of digital advertising and marketing and offline buying.
A Guide To Setting Up Your Hyperlocal Advertising Campaign Today
Mobile triangulation allows to communicate customers in real-time
Thanks to the widespread use of smartphones and mobile network technologies, such as triangulation mobile phone tracking and GPS, advertisers are able to communicate in real-time with their customers within a specific area, in order to provide them with hyper-localized and highly valuable information. Hyperlocalization reduces ad-spent thanks to laser-targeting prospects and potential customers. With this capability they able to effectively capture their attention, so that the business owner can market and advertise to such prospects with contextual and relevant content and offers just in time when there is a need for a product or service.
- Competitive Conquesting Advertising For Marketing Automation Professional Services
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For Online Marketing For Professional Services
- Retail Mobile Marketing For Marketing Strategy Professional Services
- Targeting Competitors Customers For How To Market Professional Services
- Effective Local Marketing For Best Way To Market Professional Services
- How To Find Your Competitors Customers For Best Way To Market Professional Services In A Non Profit
- How To Geo Target On Event For Marketing Executive Professional Services
- Geo Targeting Mobile For Marketing Selling Professional Services
- Competitive Conquesting Advertising For Marketing Strategies For Professional Services Firms
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Examples For Marketing Strategy Professional Service Firms
- Effective Local Marketing For The Best Place To Market Professional Services