Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Product And Or Service business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Product And Or Service bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Product And Or Service business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Product And Or Service in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Hyperlocal Advertising Secrets
The right ad being displayed at the right time at the right place boosts conversions and reduces ad spend
One of the most crucial factor in hyperlocal marketing is to provide an irresistable offer to the consumer at the right time and place at a seductive price. This is a conversion requirement.
- Right Time: The delivery of advertisements must happen when the potential customer has a need for the product or service.
- Right Place: The promotion must be put in front of the consumer's eyeballs at the very moment when he/she is near the store and the probability of the conversion is at a peak. Big Data shows that advertisements served within a close radius around the store tend to get five times more conversions.
- Right Offer: Promos must be tailored to the needs of the target audience. For the purpose of campaign optimization the metrics and the profile of the most loyal clients and their buying patterns must be taken into account and match the customer avatar.
Be Warned That You’re Losing Ad-Spend By Not Using Hyperlocal Advertising Campaigns
Mobile triangulation allows to communicate customers in real-time
Thanks to the widespread use of smartphones and mobile network technologies, such as triangulation mobile phone tracking and GPS, advertisers are able to communicate in real-time with their customers within a specific area, in order to provide them with hyper-localized and highly valuable information. Hyperlocalization reduces ad-spent thanks to laser-targeting prospects and potential customers. With this capability they able to effectively capture their attention, so that the business owner can market and advertise to such prospects with contextual and relevant content and offers just in time when there is a need for a product or service.
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For How To Market New Products Or Services
- Hyperlocal Mobile Marketing For How To Market Your Products And Services
- Competitive Conquesting Advertising For How Will You Market And Sell Your Product Or Service
- Geo Targeted Mobile Ads For How Would You Market Your Product And Services
- Taking Customers From Competitors For Marketing A Product Versus A Service
- Local Marketing Strategies And Tactics For Marketing For Goods And Services
- Effective Local Marketing For Marketing Industrial Goods And Services
- Geo Targeted Mobile Ads For Marketing Information Product And Services
- Geo Targeted Banner Ads For Marketing Mix For A New Product Or Service
- How To Attract Customers From Competitors For Marketing Mix Of Product And Services
- Geo Targeted Push Notifications For Marketing Mix Products And Services
- Effective Local Marketing For Marketing Of Services And Products
- Hyperlocal Mobile Marketing For Marketing Plan For A Product Or Service
- Effective Local Marketing Strategies For Marketing Strategies For Goods And Services
- Best Way To Advertise Locally For Marketing Your Products And Services