Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting?is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s?Product And Or Service business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your?Product And Or Service bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Product And Or Service business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for?Product And Or Service in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Cracking The Big Data And Combine It With Geo-Location Data In Real Time For Your Local Marketing
Blurred lines between virtual and physical
Proximity marketing is an expression used to explain location technology for attracting consumers through direct engagement on their mobile devices or GPS or Blootooth enabled mobile phones. With omnichannel browsing and consumer shopping patterns, proximity marketing seeks to provide marketing methods with high relevancy and personalized, contextual targeting. To pull in more sales, local businesses want to make relevant compelling offers the user cannot resist. For the attraction and retention of future customers techniques and tools are needed. Technologies like geo-conquesting, geo-fencing, NFC, social check-ins and retargeting are being used these days to accomplish an appropriate combination of digital advertising and marketing and offline buying.
What Everyone Ought To Know About Hyperlocal Advertising
A Location Based Service is critical to local businesses and organizations to gather real insights from data tied to a specific location
Hyperlocal networking is more commonly referred to as a user “check-in”. Near LBS – also known as NLBS involves hyperlocal-range technologies like WLAN, Bluetooth low energy, infrared and/or RFID / Near field communication. These networking systems are deployed to match mobile devices to nearby services. This method allows a person to access information based on their proximity to a geo-location; This is very suitable for use in indoor premises or restricted areas. Another alternative is an operator- and GPS-independent location service based on access into the deep level telecoms network (SS7). This system provides accurate and quick determination of geographical coordinates of mobile phone numbers by delivering operator-independent location data and this even works for handsets that are not GPS-enabled. GPS and GSM do not work well inside buildings, so other technologies are being deployed, including co-pilot beacon for CDMA networks, Wifi, UWB, Bluetooth, and RFID.
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For How To Market New Products Or Services
- Hyperlocal Mobile Marketing For How To Market Your Products And Services
- Competitive Conquesting Advertising For How Will You Market And Sell Your Product Or Service
- Geo Targeted Mobile Ads For How Would You Market Your Product And Services
- Taking Customers From Competitors For Marketing A Product Versus A Service
- Local Marketing Strategies And Tactics For Marketing For Goods And Services
- Effective Local Marketing For Marketing Industrial Goods And Services
- Geo Targeted Mobile Ads For Marketing Information Product And Services
- Geo Targeted Banner Ads For Marketing Mix For A New Product Or Service
- How To Attract Customers From Competitors For Marketing Mix Of Product And Services
- Geo Targeted Push Notifications For Marketing Mix Products And Services
- Effective Local Marketing For Marketing Of Services And Products
- Hyperlocal Mobile Marketing For Marketing Plan For A Product Or Service
- Effective Local Marketing Strategies For Marketing Strategies For Goods And Services
- Best Way To Advertise Locally For Marketing Your Products And Services