Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Plumbing business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Plumbing bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Plumbing business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Plumbing in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Be Warned That You’re Losing Ad-Spend By Not Using Hyperlocal Advertising Campaigns
The right ad being displayed at the right time at the right place boosts conversions and reduces ad spend
One of the most crucial factor in hyperlocal marketing is to provide an irresistable offer to the consumer at the right time and place at a seductive price. This is a conversion requirement.
- Right Time: The delivery of advertisements must happen when the potential customer has a need for the product or service.
- Right Place: The promotion must be put in front of the consumer's eyeballs at the very moment when he/she is near the store and the probability of the conversion is at a peak. Big Data shows that advertisements served within a close radius around the store tend to get five times more conversions.
- Right Offer: Promos must be tailored to the needs of the target audience. For the purpose of campaign optimization the metrics and the profile of the most loyal clients and their buying patterns must be taken into account and match the customer avatar.
Why Use Geo-Conquesting For Hyperlocal Advertising
Targeted location-based advertising in real time
Hyperlocal content advertising in real time grew out the combination of satellite based location services and advanced wireless data built into mobile devices. Satellite-based location services grant a high degree of physical location precision. When satellite based location services are combined with a mobile device's access to the vast set of Big Data and services, hyperlocal appears in completely a new light. Realtime internet sensitivity of an individual's precise geo-location in real time allows users in terms of individual consumers, businesses, corporations and organizations alike to consume or deliver hyperlocal contextual content that is relevant to specific consumers at extremely small time scales. Especially the hyperlocal GPS mobile apps change the way humans interact with their environment by providing a much faster, valuable and contextual source of information. The mobile geo connection data available to hyperlocal apps allows advertisers to fuse GPS location data with contextual big data to improve the selection process of the user where to do business and which store with.
- How To Win Customers From Competitors For How To Grow A Plumbing Business
- Effective Local Marketing For Marketing Team Specific For Service Plumbing
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For Plum Marketing Services
- How To Attract Customers From Competitors For The Best Place To Market Plumbing Services
- Geo Targeting Service For The Best Place To Promote Plumber
- Hyperlocal Mobile Marketing For The Best Way To Get Plumbing Leads