Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Pet Boarding business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Pet Boarding bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Pet Boarding business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Pet Boarding in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Cracking The Big Data And Combine It With Geo-Location Data In Real Time For Your Local Marketing
Hyperlocal contextual marketing creates relationship with the customers
Thanks to this innovative marketing technique, business owners are able to create a relationship with their customer that goes beyond the simple advice to buy at that very moment when the potential customer is in a specific area. Geo-conquesting allows the business owner first to connect the real world with digital devices, and secondly follow up with prospects by cross-device retargeting - even after they have left the fenced area where the first contact was made. Furthermore, thanks to big data and contextual advertising the marketer can now laser target interest based and extend the customer's experience to different contexts, which is great for cross-selling and increasing the lifetime customer value.
Make Your Hyperlocal Marketing Funnel A Reality
The right ad being displayed at the right time at the right place boosts conversions and reduces ad spend
One of the most crucial factor in hyperlocal marketing is to provide an irresistable offer to the consumer at the right time and place at a seductive price. This is a conversion requirement.
- Right Time: The delivery of advertisements must happen when the potential customer has a need for the product or service.
- Right Place: The promotion must be put in front of the consumer's eyeballs at the very moment when he/she is near the store and the probability of the conversion is at a peak. Big Data shows that advertisements served within a close radius around the store tend to get five times more conversions.
- Right Offer: Promos must be tailored to the needs of the target audience. For the purpose of campaign optimization the metrics and the profile of the most loyal clients and their buying patterns must be taken into account and match the customer avatar.
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Examples For Advertise Dog Boarding
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For Advertising Dog Daycare
- How To Attract Customers From Competitors For Best Way To Get Dog Walking Clients
- How To Find Your Competitors Customers For Dog Boarding Ads
- How To Find Competitors Customers For Dog Boarding Marketing
- White Label Proximity Marketing For Dog Day Care Target Market
- White Label Proximity Marketing For Dog Daycare Promotions
- Taking Customers From Competitors For Dog Sitter Advertisements
- Hyperlocal Mobile Marketing For How To Advertise Dog Boarding
- Geo IP Targeting For How To Grow My Pet Sitting Business
- How To Find Competitors Customers For Marketing Dog Daycare
- How To Win Customers From Competitors For Marketing Plan For A Pet Boarding Service
- Effective Local Marketing Strategies For Marketing Plan For Dog Daycare
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For Pet Sitting Ads
- Effective Local Marketing For Yelp Advertiser Pet Boarding