Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting?is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s?Painting Store business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your?Painting Store bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Painting Store business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for?Painting Store in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Make Your Hyperlocal Marketing Funnel A Reality
A Location Based Service is critical to local businesses and organizations to gather real insights from data tied to a specific location
Hyperlocal networking is more commonly referred to as a user "check-in". Near LBS - also known as NLBS involves hyperlocal-range technologies like WLAN, Bluetooth low energy, infrared and/or RFID / Near field communication. These networking systems are deployed to match mobile devices to nearby services. This method allows a person to access information based on their proximity to a geo-location; This is very suitable for use in indoor premises or restricted areas. Another alternative is an operator- and GPS-independent location service based on access into the deep level telecoms network (SS7). This system provides accurate and quick determination of geographical coordinates of mobile phone numbers by delivering operator-independent location data and this even works for handsets that are not GPS-enabled. GPS and GSM do not work well inside buildings, so other technologies are being deployed, including co-pilot beacon for CDMA networks, Wifi, UWB, Bluetooth, and RFID.
How Your Local Business Too Can Benefit From Hyperlocal Advertising
Improving Customer Relationship through Hyperlocal Marketing
Interactive relationship marketing has been a megatrend this year and is going to continue turning heads in the years to come as artificial intelligence used in chat-bots paired with data-driven contextual advertising and proximity marketing takes center-stage. Basically, the allure of relationship marketing lies in concentrating on building vibrant loyalty and spurring customer engagements for the long term. In this manner a business can garner both loyal customers and brand ambassadors. Many businesses use hyperlocal marketing to take the relationship they intend to build with their customers to more interactive, tailored, relevant level. Accenture did a survey and they discovered that approximately two-thirds of the US consumers call for a more individualized shopping experience teaming with offers and promotions in real time whenever in that specific area. This is where geo-fencing and geo-conquesting fits the bill perfectly.
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Examples For House Painting Ads
- Effective Mobile Marketing For How To Advertise A Painting Business
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For How To Advertise A Painting Company
- Effective Local Marketing For How To Get Painting Contracts
- Geo Targeting Service For How To Market Your Painting Business
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For Marketing A Painting Company
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Companies For Marketing Ideas For Painting Business
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For Painting Advertisement Samples
- How To Geo Target On Event For Painting Advertising Ideas
- Taking Customers From Competitors For Painting Business Advertising
- Hyper Local Marketing Ideas For The Best Places To Advertise A Painting Business
- Hyperlocal Mobile Marketing For The Best Places To Market Painting Stores