Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Optometrists business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Optometrists bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Optometrists business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Optometrists in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Why Use Geo-Conquesting For Hyperlocal Advertising
Blurred lines between virtual and physical
Proximity marketing is an expression used to explain location technology for attracting consumers through direct engagement on their mobile devices or GPS or Blootooth enabled mobile phones. With omnichannel browsing and consumer shopping patterns, proximity marketing seeks to provide marketing methods with high relevancy and personalized, contextual targeting. To pull in more sales, local businesses want to make relevant compelling offers the user cannot resist. For the attraction and retention of future customers techniques and tools are needed. Technologies like geo-conquesting, geo-fencing, NFC, social check-ins and retargeting are being used these days to accomplish an appropriate combination of digital advertising and marketing and offline buying.
How Your Local Business Too Can Benefit From Hyperlocal Advertising
A Location Based Service is critical to local businesses and organizations to gather real insights from data tied to a specific location
Hyperlocal networking is more commonly referred to as a user "check-in". Near LBS - also known as NLBS involves hyperlocal-range technologies like WLAN, Bluetooth low energy, infrared and/or RFID / Near field communication. These networking systems are deployed to match mobile devices to nearby services. This method allows a person to access information based on their proximity to a geo-location; This is very suitable for use in indoor premises or restricted areas. Another alternative is an operator- and GPS-independent location service based on access into the deep level telecoms network (SS7). This system provides accurate and quick determination of geographical coordinates of mobile phone numbers by delivering operator-independent location data and this even works for handsets that are not GPS-enabled. GPS and GSM do not work well inside buildings, so other technologies are being deployed, including co-pilot beacon for CDMA networks, Wifi, UWB, Bluetooth, and RFID.
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For Eye Care Marketing Ideas
- Effective Local Marketing Strategies For Ideas To Increase Optical Sales
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For Marketing Ideas For Optical Shop
- Hyper Local Marketing Ideas For Optical Marketing Ideas
- Best Way To Advertise Locally For Optical Shop Advertisement
- How To Find Your Competitors Customers For Optometrist Advertising Ideas
- Hyperlocal Mobile Marketing For Optometry How To Get New Patients
- Geo Targeted Display Advertising For Optometry Marketing Strategies
- Mobile Marketing For Small Business For Optometry Marketing Strategy
- Geo Targeted Push Notifications For Promotional Ideas For Optometrists
- Hyperlocal Mobile Marketing For The Best Places To Market Optometrists