Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Logistics business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Logistics bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Logistics business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Logistics in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Be Warned That You’re Losing Ad-Spend By Not Using Hyperlocal Advertising Campaigns
A Location Based Service is critical to local businesses and organizations to gather real insights from data tied to a specific location
Hyperlocal networking is more commonly referred to as a user "check-in". Near LBS - also known as NLBS involves hyperlocal-range technologies like WLAN, Bluetooth low energy, infrared and/or RFID / Near field communication. These networking systems are deployed to match mobile devices to nearby services. This method allows a person to access information based on their proximity to a geo-location; This is very suitable for use in indoor premises or restricted areas. Another alternative is an operator- and GPS-independent location service based on access into the deep level telecoms network (SS7). This system provides accurate and quick determination of geographical coordinates of mobile phone numbers by delivering operator-independent location data and this even works for handsets that are not GPS-enabled. GPS and GSM do not work well inside buildings, so other technologies are being deployed, including co-pilot beacon for CDMA networks, Wifi, UWB, Bluetooth, and RFID.
How Your Local Business Too Can Benefit From Hyperlocal Advertising
Artificial intelligence in action with big data analysis
Thanks to the information gathered by hyperlocal, proximity and contextual marketing methods, local advertisers now have access to large amount of data, that can be used to generate an heat-map of spaces and identify which areas of a business generate more attraction and engagement, and thus have a good potential to increase sales and revenues.
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For How To Get Clients In Logistics Business
- Best Way To Advertise Locally For How To Market Logistics Services
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For How To Promote Logistics Company
- Best Way To Advertise Locally For Marketing Mix For Courier Services
- Taking Customers From Competitors For Marketing Mix For Transportation Services
- Geo IP Targeting For Marketing Strategies Of A Courier Service Company
- Geo IP Targeting For Marketing Strategies Of Courier Service
- Best Way To Advertise Locally For Marketing Strategy Of Courier Service
- Mobile Marketing For Small Business For Selling Logistics Solutions
- Best Way To Advertise Locally For The Best Place To Market Logistics Services