Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Lawn Service business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Lawn Service bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Lawn Service business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Lawn Service in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
How Your Local Business Too Can Benefit From Hyperlocal Advertising
The right ad being displayed at the right time at the right place boosts conversions and reduces ad spend
One of the most crucial factor in hyperlocal marketing is to provide an irresistable offer to the consumer at the right time and place at a seductive price. This is a conversion requirement.
- Right Time: The delivery of advertisements must happen when the potential customer has a need for the product or service.
- Right Place: The promotion must be put in front of the consumer's eyeballs at the very moment when he/she is near the store and the probability of the conversion is at a peak. Big Data shows that advertisements served within a close radius around the store tend to get five times more conversions.
- Right Offer: Promos must be tailored to the needs of the target audience. For the purpose of campaign optimization the metrics and the profile of the most loyal clients and their buying patterns must be taken into account and match the customer avatar.
A Guide To Setting Up Your Hyperlocal Advertising Campaign Today
Mobile triangulation allows to communicate customers in real-time
Thanks to the widespread use of smartphones and mobile network technologies, such as triangulation mobile phone tracking and GPS, advertisers are able to communicate in real-time with their customers within a specific area, in order to provide them with hyper-localized and highly valuable information. Hyperlocalization reduces ad-spent thanks to laser-targeting prospects and potential customers. With this capability they able to effectively capture their attention, so that the business owner can market and advertise to such prospects with contextual and relevant content and offers just in time when there is a need for a product or service.
- How To Find Your Competitors Customers For Lawn Service Marketing Ideas
- Mobile Marketing For Small Business For Lawn Service Marketing
- Retail Mobile Marketing For Lawn Services Marketing
- White Label Proximity Marketing For Lawn Care Marketing Strategies
- White Label Proximity Marketing For The Best Place To Market Lawn Care Services