Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting?is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s?IT Service business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your?IT Service bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s IT Service business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for?IT Service in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
A Guide To Setting Up Your Hyperlocal Advertising Campaign Today
The right ad being displayed at the right time at the right place boosts conversions and reduces ad spend
One of the most crucial factor in hyperlocal marketing is to provide an irresistable offer to the consumer at the right time and place at a seductive price. This is a conversion requirement.
- Right Time: The delivery of advertisements must happen when the potential customer has a need for the product or service.
- Right Place: The promotion must be put in front of the consumer's eyeballs at the very moment when he/she is near the store and the probability of the conversion is at a peak. Big Data shows that advertisements served within a close radius around the store tend to get five times more conversions.
- Right Offer: Promos must be tailored to the needs of the target audience. For the purpose of campaign optimization the metrics and the profile of the most loyal clients and their buying patterns must be taken into account and match the customer avatar.
Make Your Hyperlocal Marketing Funnel A Reality
A Location Based Service is critical to local businesses and organizations to gather real insights from data tied to a specific location
Hyperlocal networking is more commonly referred to as a user "check-in". Near LBS - also known as NLBS involves hyperlocal-range technologies like WLAN, Bluetooth low energy, infrared and/or RFID / Near field communication. These networking systems are deployed to match mobile devices to nearby services. This method allows a person to access information based on their proximity to a geo-location; This is very suitable for use in indoor premises or restricted areas. Another alternative is an operator- and GPS-independent location service based on access into the deep level telecoms network (SS7). This system provides accurate and quick determination of geographical coordinates of mobile phone numbers by delivering operator-independent location data and this even works for handsets that are not GPS-enabled. GPS and GSM do not work well inside buildings, so other technologies are being deployed, including co-pilot beacon for CDMA networks, Wifi, UWB, Bluetooth, and RFID.
- How To Geo Target On Event For Best Marketing Strategies For IT Companies
- Geo Targeted Push Notifications For How To Market An IT Service Company
- Effective Local Marketing For How To Market Managed IT Services
- How To Win Customers From Competitors For Marketing In Information Technology Industry
- Hyper Local Mobile Marketing For Marketing IT Consulting Services
- Mobile Marketing For Small Business For Marketing Managed IT Services
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For Marketing Strategy In IT Services
- Geo IP Targeting For Marketing Strategy IT Services
- Hyper Local Mobile Marketing For The Best Place To Market IT Services