Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Hotel business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Hotel bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Hotel business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Hotel in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Exclusive Hyperlocal Sales Funnel Formula
Artificial intelligence in action with big data analysis
Thanks to the information gathered by hyperlocal, proximity and contextual marketing methods, local advertisers now have access to large amount of data, that can be used to generate an heat-map of spaces and identify which areas of a business generate more attraction and engagement, and thus have a good potential to increase sales and revenues.
How Your Local Business Too Can Benefit From Hyperlocal Advertising
A Location Based Service is critical to local businesses and organizations to gather real insights from data tied to a specific location
Hyperlocal networking is more commonly referred to as a user "check-in". Near LBS - also known as NLBS involves hyperlocal-range technologies like WLAN, Bluetooth low energy, infrared and/or RFID / Near field communication. These networking systems are deployed to match mobile devices to nearby services. This method allows a person to access information based on their proximity to a geo-location; This is very suitable for use in indoor premises or restricted areas. Another alternative is an operator- and GPS-independent location service based on access into the deep level telecoms network (SS7). This system provides accurate and quick determination of geographical coordinates of mobile phone numbers by delivering operator-independent location data and this even works for handsets that are not GPS-enabled. GPS and GSM do not work well inside buildings, so other technologies are being deployed, including co-pilot beacon for CDMA networks, Wifi, UWB, Bluetooth, and RFID.
- Geo Targeted Mobile Ads For Hotel Internet Marketing Services
- Retail Mobile Marketing For Hotel Marketing Services
- Geo Targeting Mobile For Hotel Mobile Marketing
- Hyper Local Marketing Ideas For Hotel Mobile Marketing Strategy
- Location Based Mobile Marketing Examples For Hotel Sales And Marketing Services
- Local Marketing Strategies And Tactics For Marketing For Hotel Services
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For Marketing Mix For Hotel Services
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For Mobile Marketing Hotel Industry
- Taking Customers From Competitors For Resort Marketing Services
- Hyperlocal Mobile Marketing For The Best Place To Market A Hotel