Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting?is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s?Food business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your?Food bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Food business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for?Food in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Hyperlocal Advertising Secrets
The right ad being displayed at the right time at the right place boosts conversions and reduces ad spend
One of the most crucial factor in hyperlocal marketing is to provide an irresistable offer to the consumer at the right time and place at a seductive price. This is a conversion requirement.
- Right Time: The delivery of advertisements must happen when the potential customer has a need for the product or service.
- Right Place: The promotion must be put in front of the consumer's eyeballs at the very moment when he/she is near the store and the probability of the conversion is at a peak. Big Data shows that advertisements served within a close radius around the store tend to get five times more conversions.
- Right Offer: Promos must be tailored to the needs of the target audience. For the purpose of campaign optimization the metrics and the profile of the most loyal clients and their buying patterns must be taken into account and match the customer avatar.
How Your Local Business Too Can Benefit From Hyperlocal Advertising
Artificial intelligence in action with big data?analysis
Thanks to the information gathered by hyperlocal, proximity and contextual marketing methods, local advertisers now have access to large amount of data, that can be used to generate an heat-map of spaces and identify which areas of a business generate more attraction and engagement, and thus have a good potential to increase sales and revenues.
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For Custom Food Service Marketing
- Best Way To Advertise Locally For Food Delivery Service Target Market
- How To Find Competitors Customers For Food Service Marketing
- Hyper Local Marketing Ideas For Marketing Ideas For Food Service
- Retail Mobile Marketing For Marketing School Food Service
- Hyper Local Mobile Marketing For Mobile Marketing Food And Beverage
- Geo Targeted Campaigns For The Best Place To Market Food Service
- Geo Targeted Mobile Ads For Whole Foods Mobile Marketing