Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting?is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s?Flowers business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your?Flowers bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Flowers business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for?Flowers in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Why Use Geo-Conquesting For Hyperlocal Advertising
The right ad being displayed at the right time at the right place boosts conversions and reduces ad spend
One of the most crucial factor in hyperlocal marketing is to provide an irresistable offer to the consumer at the right time and place at a seductive price. This is a conversion requirement.
- Right Time: The delivery of advertisements must happen when the potential customer has a need for the product or service.
- Right Place: The promotion must be put in front of the consumer’s eyeballs at the very moment when he/she is near the store and the probability of the conversion is at a peak. Big Data shows that advertisements served within a close radius around the store tend to get five times more conversions.
- Right Offer: Promos must be tailored to the needs of the target audience. For the purpose of campaign optimization the metrics and the profile of the most loyal clients and their buying patterns must be taken into account and match the customer avatar.
Hyperlocal Advertising Secrets
Artificial intelligence in action with big data?analysis
Thanks to the information gathered by hyperlocal, proximity and contextual marketing methods, local advertisers now have access to large amount of data, that can be used to generate an heat-map of spaces and identify which areas of a business generate more attraction and engagement, and thus have a good potential to increase sales and revenues.
- How To Attract Customers From Competitors For Floral Marketing
- Geo IP Targeting For Flower Marketing
- How To Win Customers From Competitors For Flower Shop Business Ideas
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For Flower Shop Marketing Strategy
- Geo Targeted Mobile Coupons For Flower Shop Promotion Ideas
- Hyper Local Mobile Marketing For How To Improve Florist Business
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Companies For Mobile Marketing Florists
- Targeting Competitors Customers For The Best Place To Market A Flower Business
- How To Win Customers From Competitors For The Best Place To Promote Flowers