Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Dental Service business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Dental Service bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Dental Service business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Dental Service in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Cracking The Big Data And Combine It With Geo-Location Data In Real Time For Your Local Marketing
Mobile triangulation allows to communicate customers in real-time
Thanks to the widespread use of smartphones and mobile network technologies, such as triangulation mobile phone tracking and GPS, advertisers are able to communicate in real-time with their customers within a specific area, in order to provide them with hyper-localized and highly valuable information. Hyperlocalization reduces ad-spent thanks to laser-targeting prospects and potential customers. With this capability they able to effectively capture their attention, so that the business owner can market and advertise to such prospects with contextual and relevant content and offers just in time when there is a need for a product or service.
Hyperlocal Advertising Secrets
A Location Based Service is critical to local businesses and organizations to gather real insights from data tied to a specific location
Hyperlocal networking is more commonly referred to as a user "check-in". Near LBS - also known as NLBS involves hyperlocal-range technologies like WLAN, Bluetooth low energy, infrared and/or RFID / Near field communication. These networking systems are deployed to match mobile devices to nearby services. This method allows a person to access information based on their proximity to a geo-location; This is very suitable for use in indoor premises or restricted areas. Another alternative is an operator- and GPS-independent location service based on access into the deep level telecoms network (SS7). This system provides accurate and quick determination of geographical coordinates of mobile phone numbers by delivering operator-independent location data and this even works for handsets that are not GPS-enabled. GPS and GSM do not work well inside buildings, so other technologies are being deployed, including co-pilot beacon for CDMA networks, Wifi, UWB, Bluetooth, and RFID.
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Examples For Creative Dental Marketing Ideas
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For Dental Advertisement
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For Dental Marketing Ideas For May
- Effective Local Marketing Strategies For Dental Marketing Services
- Effective Mobile Marketing For Dental Marketing Strategies
- Mobile Marketing For Small Business For Dental Office Marketing Plan
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Examples For Dental Practice Marketing Services
- Effective Local Marketing Strategies For Dental Promotions That Work
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For How To Attract New Patients To Your Dental Practice
- How To Find Competitors Customers For How To Increase Patient Volume In A Dental Office
- How To Find Competitors Customers For Marketing Dental Services
- How To Find Your Competitors Customers For Marketing Services For Dental Offices
- Hyper Local Marketing Ideas For Marketing Services For Dentists
- Hyper Local Marketing Ideas For The Best Place To Market Dental Services