Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting?is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s?Contractor business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your?Contractor bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Contractor business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for?Contractor in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Master Your Hyperlocal Marketing
Improving Customer Relationship through Hyperlocal Marketing
Interactive relationship marketing has been a megatrend this year and is going to continue turning heads in the years to come as artificial intelligence used in chat-bots paired with data-driven contextual advertising and proximity marketing takes center-stage. Basically, the allure of relationship marketing lies in concentrating on building vibrant loyalty and spurring customer engagements for the long term. In this manner a business can garner both loyal customers and brand ambassadors. Many businesses use hyperlocal marketing to take the relationship they intend to build with their customers to more interactive, tailored, relevant level. Accenture did a survey and they discovered that approximately two-thirds of the US consumers call for a more individualized shopping experience teaming with offers and promotions in real time whenever in that specific area. This is where geo-fencing and geo-conquesting fits the bill perfectly.
Be Warned That You?re Losing Ad-Spend By Not Using Hyperlocal Advertising Campaigns
Hyperlocal contextual marketing creates relationship with the customers
Thanks to this innovative marketing technique, business owners are able to create a relationship with their customer that goes beyond the simple advice to buy at that very moment when the potential customer is in a specific area. Geo-conquesting allows the business owner first to connect the real world with digital devices, and secondly follow up with prospects by cross-device retargeting - even after they have left the fenced area where the first contact was made. Furthermore, thanks to big data and contextual advertising the marketer can now laser target interest based and extend the customer's experience to different contexts, which is great for cross-selling and increasing the lifetime customer value.
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Examples For Contractor Marketing Services
- Geo Targeted Push Notifications For How To Market A Contractor Business
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For How To Promote A Contractor Business
- How To Find Your Competitors Customers For How To Market My Contractor Business
- Hyperlocal Mobile Marketing For How To Advertise A Contracting Business
- Effective Local Marketing Strategies For How To Advertise A General Contractor
- Geo Targeted Banner Ads For How To Advertise Electrical Contractors Services
- Hyperlocal Mobile Marketing For Best Advertising For Contractors
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For How To Market General Contractors
- Geo Targeted Display Advertising For Contractor Advertising Online
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For Contractor Advertising Ideas
- Effective Local Marketing For How To Advertise Your Contracting Business
- Taking Customers From Competitors For The Best Place To Market Contractor Services