Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting?is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s?Contractor business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your?Contractor bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Contractor business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for?Contractor in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Why Use Geo-Conquesting For Hyperlocal Advertising
Mobile triangulation allows to communicate customers in real-time
Thanks to the widespread use of smartphones and mobile network technologies, such as triangulation mobile phone tracking and GPS, advertisers are able to communicate in real-time with their customers within a specific area, in order to provide them with hyper-localized and highly valuable information. Hyperlocalization reduces ad-spent thanks to laser-targeting prospects and potential customers. With this capability they able to effectively capture their attention, so that the business owner can market and advertise to such prospects with contextual and relevant content and offers just in time when there is a need for a product or service.
Master Your Hyperlocal Marketing
Improving Customer Relationship through Hyperlocal Marketing
Interactive relationship marketing has been a megatrend this year and is going to continue turning heads in the years to come as artificial intelligence used in chat-bots paired with data-driven contextual advertising and proximity marketing takes center-stage. Basically, the allure of relationship marketing lies in concentrating on building vibrant loyalty and spurring customer engagements for the long term. In this manner a business can garner both loyal customers and brand ambassadors. Many businesses use hyperlocal marketing to take the relationship they intend to build with their customers to more interactive, tailored, relevant level. Accenture did a survey and they discovered that approximately two-thirds of the US consumers call for a more individualized shopping experience teaming with offers and promotions in real time whenever in that specific area. This is where geo-fencing and geo-conquesting fits the bill perfectly.
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Examples For Contractor Marketing Services
- Geo Targeted Push Notifications For How To Market A Contractor Business
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For How To Promote A Contractor Business
- How To Find Your Competitors Customers For How To Market My Contractor Business
- Hyperlocal Mobile Marketing For How To Advertise A Contracting Business
- Effective Local Marketing Strategies For How To Advertise A General Contractor
- Geo Targeted Banner Ads For How To Advertise Electrical Contractors Services
- Hyperlocal Mobile Marketing For Best Advertising For Contractors
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For How To Market General Contractors
- Geo Targeted Display Advertising For Contractor Advertising Online
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For Contractor Advertising Ideas
- Effective Local Marketing For How To Advertise Your Contracting Business
- Taking Customers From Competitors For The Best Place To Market Contractor Services