Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Cloud Computing Service business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Cloud Computing Service bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Cloud Computing Service business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Cloud Computing Service in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Cracking The Big Data And Combine It With Geo-Location Data In Real Time For Your Local Marketing
Artificial intelligence in action with big data analysis
Thanks to the information gathered by hyperlocal, proximity and contextual marketing methods, local advertisers now have access to large amount of data, that can be used to generate an heat-map of spaces and identify which areas of a business generate more attraction and engagement, and thus have a good potential to increase sales and revenues.
How Your Local Business Too Can Benefit From Hyperlocal Advertising
A Location Based Service is critical to local businesses and organizations to gather real insights from data tied to a specific location
Hyperlocal networking is more commonly referred to as a user "check-in". Near LBS - also known as NLBS involves hyperlocal-range technologies like WLAN, Bluetooth low energy, infrared and/or RFID / Near field communication. These networking systems are deployed to match mobile devices to nearby services. This method allows a person to access information based on their proximity to a geo-location; This is very suitable for use in indoor premises or restricted areas. Another alternative is an operator- and GPS-independent location service based on access into the deep level telecoms network (SS7). This system provides accurate and quick determination of geographical coordinates of mobile phone numbers by delivering operator-independent location data and this even works for handsets that are not GPS-enabled. GPS and GSM do not work well inside buildings, so other technologies are being deployed, including co-pilot beacon for CDMA networks, Wifi, UWB, Bluetooth, and RFID.
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Examples For Cloud Computing Sales Pitch
- Targeting Competitors Customers For Cloud Marketing Strategy
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Examples For Cloud Sales Pitch
- Geo Targeted Mobile Coupons For Cloud Selling Strategies
- Geo Targeting Mobile For Cloud Services Marketing
- Competitive Conquesting Advertising For How To Market And Sell A Cloud Service
- Hyperlocal Mobile Marketing For How To Market Cloud Computing Services
- Local Marketing Strategies And Tactics For How To Market Cloud Computing Solutions
- Taking Customers From Competitors For How To Market Cloud Services
- Geo Targeted Mobile Ads For How To Sell Cloud Services
- Competitive Conquesting Advertising For Marketing Plan For Cloud Services
- Geo Targeted Banner Ads For Marketing Strategies For Cloud Computing