Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Casino business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Casino bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Casino business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Casino in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Why Use Geo-Conquesting For Hyperlocal Advertising
Blurred lines between virtual and physical
Proximity marketing is an expression used to explain location technology for attracting consumers through direct engagement on their mobile devices or GPS or Blootooth enabled mobile phones. With omnichannel browsing and consumer shopping patterns, proximity marketing seeks to provide marketing methods with high relevancy and personalized, contextual targeting. To pull in more sales, local businesses want to make relevant compelling offers the user cannot resist. For the attraction and retention of future customers techniques and tools are needed. Technologies like geo-conquesting, geo-fencing, NFC, social check-ins and retargeting are being used these days to accomplish an appropriate combination of digital advertising and marketing and offline buying.
Be Warned That You’re Losing Ad-Spend By Not Using Hyperlocal Advertising Campaigns
Artificial intelligence in action with big data analysis
Thanks to the information gathered by hyperlocal, proximity and contextual marketing methods, local advertisers now have access to large amount of data, that can be used to generate an heat-map of spaces and identify which areas of a business generate more attraction and engagement, and thus have a good potential to increase sales and revenues.
- How To Win Customers From Competitors For Bright Ideas Casino Marketing
- Location Based Mobile Marketing Examples For Casino Advertising Strategies
- Geo Targeted Display Advertising For Casino Marketing Ideas
- Mobile Marketing For Small Business For Casino Marketing Strategy
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For Creative Casino Promotions
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For Marketing Strategies To Drive Business Into Casinos
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For Most Successful Casino Promotions
- Geo Targeted Campaigns For The Best Places To Market Casinos