Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting?is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s?Career Service business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your?Career Service bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Career Service business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for?Career Service in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
A Guide To Setting Up Your Hyperlocal Advertising Campaign Today
Hyperlocal Marketing - a powerful ally for?sales
Thanks to Hyperlocal Marketing, customers of a local business can receive coupons, containing a daily deal offer, directly on their smart phones, while walking, looking and shopping within a specific pre-defined area such as the competitor's store for example. With geo-fencing the retailer or service professional can easily drive his shopping experience and increase his sales. Hyperlocal Marketing allows the business to literally transform people passing by the store in customers by pulling and attracting them even away from the competition and inside the advertiser's store, engaging them with competitive offers as well as interesting, personalized and contextual content.
Be Warned That You?re Losing Ad-Spend By Not Using Hyperlocal Advertising Campaigns
The right ad being displayed at the right time at the right place boosts conversions and reduces ad spend
One of the most crucial factor in hyperlocal marketing is to provide an irresistable offer to the consumer at the right time and place at a seductive price. This is a conversion requirement.
- Right Time: The delivery of advertisements must happen when the potential customer has a need for the product or service.
- Right Place: The promotion must be put in front of the consumer's eyeballs at the very moment when he/she is near the store and the probability of the conversion is at a peak. Big Data shows that advertisements served within a close radius around the store tend to get five times more conversions.
- Right Offer: Promos must be tailored to the needs of the target audience. For the purpose of campaign optimization the metrics and the profile of the most loyal clients and their buying patterns must be taken into account and match the customer avatar.
- Hyper Local Marketing Ideas For How To Market Employment Services To Community
- How To Find Competitors Customers For How To Market Employment Services To Jobseeker
- Retail Mobile Marketing For Marketing Career Center Services
- Effective Mobile Marketing For Marketing Career Services To Students
- Competitive Conquesting Advertising For Marketing Careers In Financial Services
- How To Find Your Competitors Customers For The Best Place To Market Career Services