Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Branding Service business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Branding Service bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Branding Service business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Branding Service in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Hyperlocal Advertising Secrets
Hyperlocal Marketing - a powerful ally for sales
Thanks to Hyperlocal Marketing, customers of a local business can receive coupons, containing a daily deal offer, directly on their smart phones, while walking, looking and shopping within a specific pre-defined area such as the competitor's store for example. With geo-fencing the retailer or service professional can easily drive his shopping experience and increase his sales. Hyperlocal Marketing allows the business to literally transform people passing by the store in customers by pulling and attracting them even away from the competition and inside the advertiser's store, engaging them with competitive offers as well as interesting, personalized and contextual content.
Why Use Geo-Conquesting For Hyperlocal Advertising
The right ad being displayed at the right time at the right place boosts conversions and reduces ad spend
One of the most crucial factor in hyperlocal marketing is to provide an irresistable offer to the consumer at the right time and place at a seductive price. This is a conversion requirement.
- Right Time: The delivery of advertisements must happen when the potential customer has a need for the product or service.
- Right Place: The promotion must be put in front of the consumer's eyeballs at the very moment when he/she is near the store and the probability of the conversion is at a peak. Big Data shows that advertisements served within a close radius around the store tend to get five times more conversions.
- Right Offer: Promos must be tailored to the needs of the target audience. For the purpose of campaign optimization the metrics and the profile of the most loyal clients and their buying patterns must be taken into account and match the customer avatar.
- How To Geo Target On Event For Advertising And Branding Services
- Targeting Competitors Customers For Advertising Branding And Packaging Of Services
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For Brand Channels Marketing Services
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For Brand Marketing Services
- Retail Mobile Marketing For Branding And Marketing Services
- How To Find Competitors Customers For Branding In Service Marketing
- Hyper Local Marketing Ideas For Digital Online Advertising And Marketing Products And Services Brands
- Local Marketing Strategies And Tactics For How To Advertise Brand Marketing Services
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For How To Market Branding And Marketing Services
- Effective Mobile Marketing For How To Market Establish A Brand And Sell Professional Services
- Mobile Marketing For Small Business For Marketing Branding Services
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For Marketing Websites For Business
- How To Win Customers From Competitors For The Best Place To Ad For Branding Agencies
- Hyper Local Marketing Ideas For The Best Place To Advertise Branding Services
- Geo Targeted Display Advertising For The Best Place To Advertising For Brand Marketing Services
- Geo Targeted Campaigns For The Best Place To Advertising For Branding
- Hyper Local Mobile Marketing For The Best Place To Advertising For Branding Agencies