Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Boutiques business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Boutiques bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Boutiques business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Boutiques in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Why Use Geo-Conquesting For Hyperlocal Advertising
Improving Customer Relationship through Hyperlocal Marketing
Interactive relationship marketing has been a megatrend this year and is going to continue turning heads in the years to come as artificial intelligence used in chat-bots paired with data-driven contextual advertising and proximity marketing takes center-stage. Basically, the allure of relationship marketing lies in concentrating on building vibrant loyalty and spurring customer engagements for the long term. In this manner a business can garner both loyal customers and brand ambassadors. Many businesses use hyperlocal marketing to take the relationship they intend to build with their customers to more interactive, tailored, relevant level. Accenture did a survey and they discovered that approximately two-thirds of the US consumers call for a more individualized shopping experience teaming with offers and promotions in real time whenever in that specific area. This is where geo-fencing and geo-conquesting fits the bill perfectly.
Be Warned That You’re Losing Ad-Spend By Not Using Hyperlocal Advertising Campaigns
A Location Based Service is critical to local businesses and organizations to gather real insights from data tied to a specific location
Hyperlocal networking is more commonly referred to as a user "check-in". Near LBS - also known as NLBS involves hyperlocal-range technologies like WLAN, Bluetooth low energy, infrared and/or RFID / Near field communication. These networking systems are deployed to match mobile devices to nearby services. This method allows a person to access information based on their proximity to a geo-location; This is very suitable for use in indoor premises or restricted areas. Another alternative is an operator- and GPS-independent location service based on access into the deep level telecoms network (SS7). This system provides accurate and quick determination of geographical coordinates of mobile phone numbers by delivering operator-independent location data and this even works for handsets that are not GPS-enabled. GPS and GSM do not work well inside buildings, so other technologies are being deployed, including co-pilot beacon for CDMA networks, Wifi, UWB, Bluetooth, and RFID.
- Best Way To Advertise Locally For Best In Store Events
- How To Win Customers From Competitors For Best Supermarket Promotions
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For Boutique Advertisement Ideas
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For Boutique Marketing Agency
- Geo Targeted Mobile Coupons For Boutique Marketing Consulting Firms
- Geo Targeting Mobile For Boutique Sales Ideas
- Competitive Conquesting Advertising For Fashion Boutique Advertisement
- Geo Targeted Banner Ads For Fashion Boutique Event Ideas
- Effective Local Marketing Strategies For How To Advertise A Clothing Boutique
- Geo Targeted Mobile Ads For How To Advertise Boutique
- How To Find Competitors Customers For How To Advertise Boutique Online
- Mobile Marketing For Small Business For How To Advertise My Online Boutique
- Geo Targeted Push Notifications For How To Advertise Your Online Boutique
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For How To Market A Boutique
- Geo Targeting Mobile For How To Promote Boutique Business
- Geo Targeting Mobile For Market Boutique
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For Marketing Ideas For Clothing Boutique
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For The Best Places To Promote Boutiques