Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Bookstore business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Bookstore bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Bookstore business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Bookstore in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Make Your Hyperlocal Marketing Funnel A Reality
Targeted location-based advertising in real time
Hyperlocal content advertising in real time grew out the combination of satellite based location services and advanced wireless data built into mobile devices. Satellite-based location services grant a high degree of physical location precision. When satellite based location services are combined with a mobile device's access to the vast set of Big Data and services, hyperlocal appears in completely a new light. Realtime internet sensitivity of an individual's precise geo-location in real time allows users in terms of individual consumers, businesses, corporations and organizations alike to consume or deliver hyperlocal contextual content that is relevant to specific consumers at extremely small time scales. Especially the hyperlocal GPS mobile apps change the way humans interact with their environment by providing a much faster, valuable and contextual source of information. The mobile geo connection data available to hyperlocal apps allows advertisers to fuse GPS location data with contextual big data to improve the selection process of the user where to do business and which store with.
Hyperlocal Advertising Secrets
A Location Based Service is critical to local businesses and organizations to gather real insights from data tied to a specific location
Hyperlocal networking is more commonly referred to as a user "check-in". Near LBS - also known as NLBS involves hyperlocal-range technologies like WLAN, Bluetooth low energy, infrared and/or RFID / Near field communication. These networking systems are deployed to match mobile devices to nearby services. This method allows a person to access information based on their proximity to a geo-location; This is very suitable for use in indoor premises or restricted areas. Another alternative is an operator- and GPS-independent location service based on access into the deep level telecoms network (SS7). This system provides accurate and quick determination of geographical coordinates of mobile phone numbers by delivering operator-independent location data and this even works for handsets that are not GPS-enabled. GPS and GSM do not work well inside buildings, so other technologies are being deployed, including co-pilot beacon for CDMA networks, Wifi, UWB, Bluetooth, and RFID.
- Taking Customers From Competitors For Bookstore Marketing Ideas
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Examples For College Bookstore Marketing Ideas
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For Creative Ideas For Bookstore
- How To Find Competitors Customers For Digital Strategy For Book Store
- White Label Proximity Marketing For How To Advertise A Bookstore
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Companies For How To Advertise Book Store
- Geo Targeted Push Notifications For How To Market A Bookstore
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Examples For How To Market A Used Book Store
- Hyper Local Mobile Marketing For How To Promote A Bookstore
- Geo IP Targeting For Ideas For Independent Bookstores
- Effective Local Marketing For Increasing Bookstore Sales
- How To Win Customers From Competitors For Popular Bookstore Marketing Strategy
- White Label Proximity Marketing For Small Bookstore Ideas
- How To Find Competitors Customers For The Best Places To Market A Book Store
- How To Find Your Competitors Customers For Unique Bookstore Ideas