Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Bicycle Shop business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Bicycle Shop bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Bicycle Shop business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Bicycle Shop in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Hyperlocal Advertising Secrets
Hyperlocal contextual marketing creates relationship with the customers
Thanks to this innovative marketing technique, business owners are able to create a relationship with their customer that goes beyond the simple advice to buy at that very moment when the potential customer is in a specific area. Geo-conquesting allows the business owner first to connect the real world with digital devices, and secondly follow up with prospects by cross-device retargeting - even after they have left the fenced area where the first contact was made. Furthermore, thanks to big data and contextual advertising the marketer can now laser target interest based and extend the customer's experience to different contexts, which is great for cross-selling and increasing the lifetime customer value.
Exclusive Hyperlocal Sales Funnel Formula
Mobile triangulation allows to communicate customers in real-time
Thanks to the widespread use of smartphones and mobile network technologies, such as triangulation mobile phone tracking and GPS, advertisers are able to communicate in real-time with their customers within a specific area, in order to provide them with hyper-localized and highly valuable information. Hyperlocalization reduces ad-spent thanks to laser-targeting prospects and potential customers. With this capability they able to effectively capture their attention, so that the business owner can market and advertise to such prospects with contextual and relevant content and offers just in time when there is a need for a product or service.
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For Bicycle Marketing Campaign
- Geo Targeted Mobile Ads For Bicycle Marketing Ideas
- Geo Targeting Service For Bicycle Marketing Strategy
- White Label Proximity Marketing For Bike Marketing
- How To Find Competitors Customers For Bike Shop Ideas
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For How To Advertise A Bicycle Shop
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For How To Promote A Bicycle Shop
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For How To Promote A Bike Shop
- Mobile Marketing For Small Business For How To Promote Cycling
- Hyper Local Mobile Marketing For The Best Places To Market Bicycle Shop