Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s B2C business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your B2C bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s B2C business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for B2C in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Hyperlocal Advertising Secrets
The right ad being displayed at the right time at the right place boosts conversions and reduces ad spend
One of the most crucial factor in hyperlocal marketing is to provide an irresistable offer to the consumer at the right time and place at a seductive price. This is a conversion requirement.
- Right Time: The delivery of advertisements must happen when the potential customer has a need for the product or service.
- Right Place: The promotion must be put in front of the consumer's eyeballs at the very moment when he/she is near the store and the probability of the conversion is at a peak. Big Data shows that advertisements served within a close radius around the store tend to get five times more conversions.
- Right Offer: Promos must be tailored to the needs of the target audience. For the purpose of campaign optimization the metrics and the profile of the most loyal clients and their buying patterns must be taken into account and match the customer avatar.
Master Your Hyperlocal Marketing
Hyperlocal contextual marketing creates relationship with the customers
Thanks to this innovative marketing technique, business owners are able to create a relationship with their customer that goes beyond the simple advice to buy at that very moment when the potential customer is in a specific area. Geo-conquesting allows the business owner first to connect the real world with digital devices, and secondly follow up with prospects by cross-device retargeting - even after they have left the fenced area where the first contact was made. Furthermore, thanks to big data and contextual advertising the marketer can now laser target interest based and extend the customer's experience to different contexts, which is great for cross-selling and increasing the lifetime customer value.
- Geo Targeted Banner Ads For B2C Advertising
- Geo Targeted Display Advertising For B2C Marketing Strategies
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For B2C Sales Strategies
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For The Best Place To Advertise B2C
- Geo Targeted Push Notifications For Consumer Advertising
- Best Way To Advertise Locally For Consumer Product Advertising
- White Label Proximity Marketing For How Do You Do B2C Marketing
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For How To Advertise To Consumers
- Effective Local Marketing Strategies For How To Advertise To Consumers Who Hate Ads
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Examples For Industrial Advertising
- Local Marketing Strategies And Tactics For Mobile Marketing Consumers