Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s B2C business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your B2C bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s B2C business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for B2C in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Hyperlocal Advertising Secrets
Hyperlocal contextual marketing creates relationship with the customers
Thanks to this innovative marketing technique, business owners are able to create a relationship with their customer that goes beyond the simple advice to buy at that very moment when the potential customer is in a specific area. Geo-conquesting allows the business owner first to connect the real world with digital devices, and secondly follow up with prospects by cross-device retargeting - even after they have left the fenced area where the first contact was made. Furthermore, thanks to big data and contextual advertising the marketer can now laser target interest based and extend the customer's experience to different contexts, which is great for cross-selling and increasing the lifetime customer value.
Cracking The Big Data And Combine It With Geo-Location Data In Real Time For Your Local Marketing
Improving Customer Relationship through Hyperlocal Marketing
Interactive relationship marketing has been a megatrend this year and is going to continue turning heads in the years to come as artificial intelligence used in chat-bots paired with data-driven contextual advertising and proximity marketing takes center-stage. Basically, the allure of relationship marketing lies in concentrating on building vibrant loyalty and spurring customer engagements for the long term. In this manner a business can garner both loyal customers and brand ambassadors. Many businesses use hyperlocal marketing to take the relationship they intend to build with their customers to more interactive, tailored, relevant level. Accenture did a survey and they discovered that approximately two-thirds of the US consumers call for a more individualized shopping experience teaming with offers and promotions in real time whenever in that specific area. This is where geo-fencing and geo-conquesting fits the bill perfectly.
- Geo Targeted Banner Ads For B2C Advertising
- Geo Targeted Display Advertising For B2C Marketing Strategies
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For B2C Sales Strategies
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For The Best Place To Advertise B2C
- Geo Targeted Push Notifications For Consumer Advertising
- Best Way To Advertise Locally For Consumer Product Advertising
- White Label Proximity Marketing For How Do You Do B2C Marketing
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For How To Advertise To Consumers
- Effective Local Marketing Strategies For How To Advertise To Consumers Who Hate Ads
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Examples For Industrial Advertising
- Local Marketing Strategies And Tactics For Mobile Marketing Consumers