Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting?is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s?B2C business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your?B2C bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s B2C business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for?B2C in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Be Warned That You?re Losing Ad-Spend By Not Using Hyperlocal Advertising Campaigns
Blurred lines between virtual and physical
Proximity marketing is an expression used to explain location technology for attracting consumers through direct engagement on their mobile devices or GPS or Blootooth enabled mobile phones. With omnichannel browsing and consumer shopping patterns, proximity marketing seeks to provide marketing methods with high relevancy and personalized, contextual targeting. To pull in more sales, local businesses want to make relevant compelling offers the user cannot resist. For the attraction and retention of future customers techniques and tools are needed. Technologies like geo-conquesting, geo-fencing, NFC, social check-ins and retargeting are being used these days to accomplish an appropriate combination of digital advertising and marketing and offline buying.
Master Your Hyperlocal Marketing
Targeted location-based advertising in real time
Hyperlocal content advertising in real time grew out the combination of satellite based location services and advanced wireless data built into mobile devices. Satellite-based location services grant a high degree of physical location precision. When satellite based location services are combined with a mobile device's access to the vast set of Big Data and services, hyperlocal appears in completely a new light. Realtime internet sensitivity of an individual's precise geo-location in real time allows users in terms of individual consumers, businesses, corporations and organizations alike to consume or deliver hyperlocal contextual content that is relevant to specific consumers at extremely small time scales. Especially the hyperlocal GPS mobile apps change the way humans interact with their environment by providing a much faster, valuable and contextual source of information. The mobile geo connection data available to hyperlocal apps allows advertisers to fuse GPS location data with contextual big data to improve the selection process of the user where to do business and which store with.
- Geo Targeted Banner Ads For B2C Advertising
- Geo Targeted Display Advertising For B2C Marketing Strategies
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For B2C Sales Strategies
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For The Best Place To Advertise B2C
- Geo Targeted Push Notifications For Consumer Advertising
- Best Way To Advertise Locally For Consumer Product Advertising
- White Label Proximity Marketing For How Do You Do B2C Marketing
- Shop Local Marketing Ideas For How To Advertise To Consumers
- Effective Local Marketing Strategies For How To Advertise To Consumers Who Hate Ads
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Examples For Industrial Advertising
- Local Marketing Strategies And Tactics For Mobile Marketing Consumers