Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting?is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s?B2B business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your?B2B bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s B2B business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for?B2B in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Cracking The Big Data And Combine It With Geo-Location Data In Real Time For Your Local Marketing
Improving Customer Relationship through Hyperlocal Marketing
Interactive relationship marketing has been a megatrend this year and is going to continue turning heads in the years to come as artificial intelligence used in chat-bots paired with data-driven contextual advertising and proximity marketing takes center-stage. Basically, the allure of relationship marketing lies in concentrating on building vibrant loyalty and spurring customer engagements for the long term. In this manner a business can garner both loyal customers and brand ambassadors. Many businesses use hyperlocal marketing to take the relationship they intend to build with their customers to more interactive, tailored, relevant level. Accenture did a survey and they discovered that approximately two-thirds of the US consumers call for a more individualized shopping experience teaming with offers and promotions in real time whenever in that specific area. This is where geo-fencing and geo-conquesting fits the bill perfectly.
A Guide To Setting Up Your Hyperlocal Advertising Campaign Today
The right ad being displayed at the right time at the right place boosts conversions and reduces ad spend
One of the most crucial factor in hyperlocal marketing is to provide an irresistable offer to the consumer at the right time and place at a seductive price. This is a conversion requirement.
- Right Time: The delivery of advertisements must happen when the potential customer has a need for the product or service.
- Right Place: The promotion must be put in front of the consumer's eyeballs at the very moment when he/she is near the store and the probability of the conversion is at a peak. Big Data shows that advertisements served within a close radius around the store tend to get five times more conversions.
- Right Offer: Promos must be tailored to the needs of the target audience. For the purpose of campaign optimization the metrics and the profile of the most loyal clients and their buying patterns must be taken into account and match the customer avatar.
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For B2B Advertising Platforms
- How To Find Your Competitors Customers For B2B Advertising Services
- How To Attract Customers From Competitors For B2B Digital Marketing Strategies
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For B2B Lead Generation Ideas
- Retail Mobile Marketing For B2B Lead Generation Software
- How To Find Your Competitors Customers For B2B Lead Generation Strategies
- How To Attract Customers From Competitors For B2B Lead Generation Tactics
- How To Geo Target On Event For B2B Marketing
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Companies For B2B Marketing Professional Services
- Geo Targeting Service For B2B Marketing Strategies Ideas
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Companies For How To Get B2B Leads
- Hyper Local Marketing Ideas For How To Market B2B Services
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For How To Market Business To Business Service
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For How To Promote B2B Products
- Geo Targeting Service For Marketing Business To Business Services
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Companies For Marketing For B2B Companies
- Geo Targeting Service For The Best Place To Advertise B2B
- Geo Targeted Mobile Coupons For The Best Place To Advertise B2B Data
- Geo Targeted Campaigns For The Best Place To Advertise B2B Marketplace