Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting?is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s?B2B business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your?B2B bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s B2B business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for?B2B in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Be Warned That You?re Losing Ad-Spend By Not Using Hyperlocal Advertising Campaigns
Mobile triangulation allows to communicate customers in real-time
Thanks to the widespread use of smartphones and mobile network technologies, such as triangulation mobile phone tracking and GPS, advertisers are able to communicate in real-time with their customers within a specific area, in order to provide them with hyper-localized and highly valuable information. Hyperlocalization reduces ad-spent thanks to laser-targeting prospects and potential customers. With this capability they able to effectively capture their attention, so that the business owner can market and advertise to such prospects with contextual and relevant content and offers just in time when there is a need for a product or service.
What Everyone Ought To Know About Hyperlocal Advertising
A Location Based Service is critical to local businesses and organizations to gather real insights from data tied to a specific location
Hyperlocal networking is more commonly referred to as a user "check-in". Near LBS - also known as NLBS involves hyperlocal-range technologies like WLAN, Bluetooth low energy, infrared and/or RFID / Near field communication. These networking systems are deployed to match mobile devices to nearby services. This method allows a person to access information based on their proximity to a geo-location; This is very suitable for use in indoor premises or restricted areas. Another alternative is an operator- and GPS-independent location service based on access into the deep level telecoms network (SS7). This system provides accurate and quick determination of geographical coordinates of mobile phone numbers by delivering operator-independent location data and this even works for handsets that are not GPS-enabled. GPS and GSM do not work well inside buildings, so other technologies are being deployed, including co-pilot beacon for CDMA networks, Wifi, UWB, Bluetooth, and RFID.
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For B2B Advertising Platforms
- How To Find Your Competitors Customers For B2B Advertising Services
- How To Attract Customers From Competitors For B2B Digital Marketing Strategies
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For B2B Lead Generation Ideas
- Retail Mobile Marketing For B2B Lead Generation Software
- How To Find Your Competitors Customers For B2B Lead Generation Strategies
- How To Attract Customers From Competitors For B2B Lead Generation Tactics
- How To Geo Target On Event For B2B Marketing
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Companies For B2B Marketing Professional Services
- Geo Targeting Service For B2B Marketing Strategies Ideas
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Companies For How To Get B2B Leads
- Hyper Local Marketing Ideas For How To Market B2B Services
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For How To Market Business To Business Service
- Difference Between Geofencing And Geo Targeting For How To Promote B2B Products
- Geo Targeting Service For Marketing Business To Business Services
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Companies For Marketing For B2B Companies
- Geo Targeting Service For The Best Place To Advertise B2B
- Geo Targeted Mobile Coupons For The Best Place To Advertise B2B Data
- Geo Targeted Campaigns For The Best Place To Advertise B2B Marketplace