Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Auto Detailing business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Auto Detailing bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Auto Detailing business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Auto Detailing in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Cracking The Big Data And Combine It With Geo-Location Data In Real Time For Your Local Marketing
The right ad being displayed at the right time at the right place boosts conversions and reduces ad spend
One of the most crucial factor in hyperlocal marketing is to provide an irresistable offer to the consumer at the right time and place at a seductive price. This is a conversion requirement.
- Right Time: The delivery of advertisements must happen when the potential customer has a need for the product or service.
- Right Place: The promotion must be put in front of the consumer's eyeballs at the very moment when he/she is near the store and the probability of the conversion is at a peak. Big Data shows that advertisements served within a close radius around the store tend to get five times more conversions.
- Right Offer: Promos must be tailored to the needs of the target audience. For the purpose of campaign optimization the metrics and the profile of the most loyal clients and their buying patterns must be taken into account and match the customer avatar.
Hyperlocal Advertising Secrets
Improving Customer Relationship through Hyperlocal Marketing
Interactive relationship marketing has been a megatrend this year and is going to continue turning heads in the years to come as artificial intelligence used in chat-bots paired with data-driven contextual advertising and proximity marketing takes center-stage. Basically, the allure of relationship marketing lies in concentrating on building vibrant loyalty and spurring customer engagements for the long term. In this manner a business can garner both loyal customers and brand ambassadors. Many businesses use hyperlocal marketing to take the relationship they intend to build with their customers to more interactive, tailored, relevant level. Accenture did a survey and they discovered that approximately two-thirds of the US consumers call for a more individualized shopping experience teaming with offers and promotions in real time whenever in that specific area. This is where geo-fencing and geo-conquesting fits the bill perfectly.
- How To Find Competitors Customers For Advertising Auto Detailing Business
- Hyper Local Mobile Marketing For Auto Detailing Marketing Plan
- Geo Targeting Mobile For Auto Detailing Promotion
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For Car Detailing Business Ideas
- Geo Targeting Mobile For Car Detailing Leads
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Examples For How To Advertise A Auto Detailing Business
- Mobile Marketing For Small Business For How To Advertise A Mobile Car Wash
- Targeting Competitors Customers For How To Advertise Mobile Car Wash Business
- Geo Targeted Mobile Coupons For How To Improve Car Detailing Business
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For Successful Auto Detailing Business
- Geo Targeted Campaigns For Target Market For Auto Detailing
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For The Best Places To Market Auto Detailing Services