Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Auto Detailing business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Auto Detailing bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Auto Detailing business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Auto Detailing in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
Master Your Hyperlocal Marketing
Hyperlocal Marketing - a powerful ally for sales
Thanks to Hyperlocal Marketing, customers of a local business can receive coupons, containing a daily deal offer, directly on their smart phones, while walking, looking and shopping within a specific pre-defined area such as the competitor's store for example. With geo-fencing the retailer or service professional can easily drive his shopping experience and increase his sales. Hyperlocal Marketing allows the business to literally transform people passing by the store in customers by pulling and attracting them even away from the competition and inside the advertiser's store, engaging them with competitive offers as well as interesting, personalized and contextual content.
Be Warned That You’re Losing Ad-Spend By Not Using Hyperlocal Advertising Campaigns
A Location Based Service is critical to local businesses and organizations to gather real insights from data tied to a specific location
Hyperlocal networking is more commonly referred to as a user "check-in". Near LBS - also known as NLBS involves hyperlocal-range technologies like WLAN, Bluetooth low energy, infrared and/or RFID / Near field communication. These networking systems are deployed to match mobile devices to nearby services. This method allows a person to access information based on their proximity to a geo-location; This is very suitable for use in indoor premises or restricted areas. Another alternative is an operator- and GPS-independent location service based on access into the deep level telecoms network (SS7). This system provides accurate and quick determination of geographical coordinates of mobile phone numbers by delivering operator-independent location data and this even works for handsets that are not GPS-enabled. GPS and GSM do not work well inside buildings, so other technologies are being deployed, including co-pilot beacon for CDMA networks, Wifi, UWB, Bluetooth, and RFID.
- How To Find Competitors Customers For Advertising Auto Detailing Business
- Hyper Local Mobile Marketing For Auto Detailing Marketing Plan
- Geo Targeting Mobile For Auto Detailing Promotion
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For Car Detailing Business Ideas
- Geo Targeting Mobile For Car Detailing Leads
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Examples For How To Advertise A Auto Detailing Business
- Mobile Marketing For Small Business For How To Advertise A Mobile Car Wash
- Targeting Competitors Customers For How To Advertise Mobile Car Wash Business
- Geo Targeted Mobile Coupons For How To Improve Car Detailing Business
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For Successful Auto Detailing Business
- Geo Targeted Campaigns For Target Market For Auto Detailing
- Hyper Local Marketing Examples For The Best Places To Market Auto Detailing Services