Ground-breaking technology that lets businesses legally steal customers directly from their competition. Geo Conquesting is like having a surveillance system in the competitor’s Architectural Service business, which is so effective that it’s kind of scary!
Just imagine what would happen if suddenly your competition was able to have their ads all over your customer’s smart phones while they were in your Architectural Service bussiness?
Then to make matters even worse… what if your competitor’s Architectural Service business were able to have their ads displayed on all of your customer’s computers at home and at work?
Devestating, right? … but here is the good news:
We have an opening for Architectural Service in your geo-location. But you have to act fast because this is high in demand and only the first one that commits will have an exclusive on the technology in this area.
How Your Local Business Too Can Benefit From Hyperlocal Advertising
Improving Customer Relationship through Hyperlocal Marketing
Interactive relationship marketing has been a megatrend this year and is going to continue turning heads in the years to come as artificial intelligence used in chat-bots paired with data-driven contextual advertising and proximity marketing takes center-stage. Basically, the allure of relationship marketing lies in concentrating on building vibrant loyalty and spurring customer engagements for the long term. In this manner a business can garner both loyal customers and brand ambassadors. Many businesses use hyperlocal marketing to take the relationship they intend to build with their customers to more interactive, tailored, relevant level. Accenture did a survey and they discovered that approximately two-thirds of the US consumers call for a more individualized shopping experience teaming with offers and promotions in real time whenever in that specific area. This is where geo-fencing and geo-conquesting fits the bill perfectly.
Be Warned That You’re Losing Ad-Spend By Not Using Hyperlocal Advertising Campaigns
Hyperlocal Marketing - a powerful ally for sales
Thanks to Hyperlocal Marketing, customers of a local business can receive coupons, containing a daily deal offer, directly on their smart phones, while walking, looking and shopping within a specific pre-defined area such as the competitor's store for example. With geo-fencing the retailer or service professional can easily drive his shopping experience and increase his sales. Hyperlocal Marketing allows the business to literally transform people passing by the store in customers by pulling and attracting them even away from the competition and inside the advertiser's store, engaging them with competitive offers as well as interesting, personalized and contextual content.
- Targeting Competitors Customers For Advertisement For Architectural Services
- Geo Targeted Local Ads For Advertising Architectural Services
- Hyper Local Mobile Marketing For Advertising Architecture Services
- Geo Targeted Mobile Ads For Architectural Marketing Ideas
- Location Based Mobile Advertising Companies For Best Way To Market Architectural Services
- Effective Local Marketing For Clients Looking For Architects
- Geo Targeted Push Notifications For Digital Marketing For Architecture Firms
- Retail Mobile Marketing For How Do Architects Get Clients
- Location Based Mobile Marketing Examples For How To Advertise Architectural Services
- Geo Targeted Push Notifications For How To Sell Architectural Services
- Local Marketing Strategies And Tactics For Marketing And Selling Professional Services In Architecture And Construction
- Geo Targeted Banner Ads For Marketing Architectural And Engineering Services
- Geo Targeted Mobile Coupons For Marketing Architectural Design Services
- Geo Targeted Display Advertising For Marketing Architectural Services
- Geo Targeting Service For Marketing For Architects And Designers
- Geo Targeting Mobile For Marketing Plan For Architecture Firm
- Effective Mobile Marketing For Marketing Strategies For Architecture Firms
- Taking Customers From Competitors For Marketing Strategy For Architects
- Geo Targeted Banner Ads For Target Land Auctions
- Hyper Local Marketing Ideas For The 4 P’s Of Marketing For Architects
- Geo Targeted Mobile Coupons For The Architect Marketing Institute
- Effective Mobile Marketing For The Best Place To Advertise For Architects